- Overall, it is a good and creative mystery fiction.
- was told in a second person p.o.v.
- i like how she describe the setting in detail for example "empty corridor in an old bungalow" and "worn out carpet"; it adds the mystery elements in the story.
- good story flow and easy to understand.
Something needs to improved
- some punctuation mistakes such as the use of commas.(sometimes too many commas used in a sentence)
- there are some minor grammatical error, for instance the phrase or sentence written in present tense but sometimes diverges to past tense.
- there are some uncomplete/confusing phrase (some words missing in the phrase which retort the meaning of the sentences) like "promises Aleisha that he will the locksmith's help to open the door".