2011/11/23

Tutorial (Dialogue)

“I never want to see you again!” Sharlin said as she points her finger to Akim.Her eyes flaming with a burning anger.

“Why?” he asked and looks at her with confused eyes.He really did not know what is the reason of his friend became so mad at him.

“You broke your promise again and you know that I hate it when people did not keep their promises,” she said it in a stern tone.

“Did I promise something to you?” he asked her again like a clueless person.

“Argh! You are an idiot,” she said as she face palm herself.
“You supposed to pick me yesterday. It was raining heavily and I missed my class because of it!” she told as she looks at him with a disappointed expression.

"I am really sorry," he said, feeling guilty inside.He look at her and said,"It won't happened again. I promise."

She just shakes her head, thinking of how many times he had uttered the same sentence that he will not forget his promises again.

"Don't make a promise if you can't keep it" she said in a really low voice and walks away, leaving him feeling guilty in the middle of the wet pavement roads.


(C)AishahRamli2011.AllRightReserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment